Playdate At The Children's Museum...
Tuesday, my friend Sarah and I got the boys together for a playdate at the Children's Museum. (Many thanks to Grandma and Grandpa B. for the season passes -- we are getting tons of use out of 'em!)
I'm thinking Sarah needs to take pics of her kids more often. Whenever I told Carson and Selleck that I was going to take a picture, Selleck completely ignored me and Carson put on his cheesy grin.
Here are the boys in the car at the Mechanic's Station......and here they are at the Construction Site, working the crane together.
When Carson got behind the wheel of the bus, he looked a bit out of control...
...but at least he looked at the road! Look how Selleck drives the bus, looking out the side window!! No wonder Carson stood up to pull the bell...he wanted off that bus quick!
In the row boat...notice Selleck is ignoring me again...
The Water Works area is always a favorite...the boys had a blast!
Poor Slade, he was cooped up in his stroller most the time we were there. In the play area for the 4-and-under crowd, we found this baby play area. Look how happy he is to be free!
Carson has so much fun at the Museum Center and is looking forward to going back soon. Max, Malachi, Selleck, Wesley, Ellie, Tori...anybody free??
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the one of C driving the bus. The look on his face is priceless!
He is all boy!
Post a Comment