Making My List, Checking it Twice...
In the past two days, I have gone into full gear on travel preparations. Yesterday and today, we have...
...obtained antibiotics for the trip.
...purchased travel insurance.
...begun collecting documentation for reimbursement of adoption expenses from our local County Children's Services Board. (Needs to be done ASAP, because they have to get us approved BEFORE WE LEAVE!! AACCKKK!! That sorta slipped through the cracks on me!)
...completed the paperwork for my Family Medical Leave and confirmed with HR that it is being processed.
...contacted the bank to see when our new bills will be ready. (The answer: "anyday.")
...ordered power cord adapters for use on the airplane. (Should be delivered early next week.)
Whew!! I'm a little worn out by all that activity! Good thing I'm scheduled for a massage at two o'clock!!! (Gotta take care of me, ya know!)
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So many details! I had no idea how many little things you have to take care of in order to get to China and back with your little one. Hope all goes well!
Post a Comment