Gifts, Gifts, and More Gifts!!
I don't mind telling you, our family room looks like Christmas morning exploded! There are SO MANY TOYS!! Enjoy some pictures...
First we have Robyn, Christine, and Ebony...pouting 'cause they were stuck at work and couldn't come to the shower!
A quick slideshow of the festivities...
Me and Gina...a great friend and the most awesome party planner EVER!!
Working in a hospital, there is no way to have a party that everyone can attend. It seems like every time I turn around at work, another co-worker who couldn't make it to the shower is handing me a gift! I believe I must work with the most generous people in the world! In addition to all the toys, a bunch of the nurses collected money and got us a very generous gift card to a local scrapbooking store! Yeah!!!
As we organize and decide what goes on the trip and what doesn't, so many people have given us so many great ideas and gifts that will make the trip go smoother. Grandma contributed these to the packing pile...
I really wanted to have a soft "lovey" object to offer Carson on Gotcha Day...something that he could snuggle with, something that could be his first comfort item. When I got this at the shower, I thought I was gonna cry...it is PERFECT!




2 comments:
What wonderful friends and support you have! Carson is not going to know what hit him when he walks into his own, personal F.A.O. Schwartz :)
About the flight: I watched almost every movie they showed - about 10 hours worth. That really helped move the time along.
Sara
What amzing friends and support you have! Carson is a lucky boy!! I love the Spongebob jammies!
We'll be watching your journey!
Hayley
CCAI WCP
waiting for Paisley
Post a Comment