ANOTHER Generous Surprise!
I got an e-mail today from my friend Sarah telling me that our friend Shannon is organizing our Sunday School class to bring us meals when we get home from China...and that Sarah grabbed our first night home so she and her husband can be the first to meet our Little Man! (Sneaky, sneaky girl!) Our Sunday School class typically provides meals for new parents when babies are born, but it honestly did not occur to me that we would get meals, too! Lots of people on the Yahoo groups keep talking about how they are freezing meals ahead before traveling. Freezing meals ahead?? I barely have time to pack our bags and tie up loose ends at work and at school before leaving. I figured we'd live on junk food for a couple of days after we get home until we can get to the grocery. How awesome is it that our friends at Church are planning to take care of us like this?!
Feeling blessed...and trying not to panic that we leave in 56 hours!!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment