So You Think You Can Dance...
Meggie and I are HUGE fans of the reality show So You Think You Can Dance. The Top 10 dancers will be touring in the fall...and we got tickets!!! We are SO excited and can't wait to see our favorite dancers up close and personal.
Since we've been addicted to SYTYCD and watch it faithfully, Carson also watches it with us. That combined with the time he spends watching Meggie take dance class have convinced him that he also can dance. (Daddy is not entirely thrilled with that.) He was "tap dancing" for us the other night and I just had to take some video. This was the first one...his energy was very high for this one:
You could tell he was getting tired by the time we took this video, but I wanted him to look at the camera while he was dancing. This one cracks me up because, after Daddy says "No!," he keeps staring so intently at the camera while finishing his routine. Too funny!
Don't worry, Daddy...despite Carson's awesome foot work and amazing musicality, we'll be sticking to soccer in the fall. I think his dance skills would just intimidate the other dancers anyway...
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I so get this!!! Alex started Irish dance lessons at age 4 because of Katie doing the same thing. He asked to. But after a few months, he traded it all in for baseball for two years and soccer ever since. Tell your hubby there is hope!!
He is just too cute! I can SO see him doing tap! Poor Daddy!
Tell Meggie her hair looks great.
Peg
I LOVE Carson's dancing; he's a natural. And I am so jealous about your tickets to SYTYCD. I was going to buy some for us, but the show is on Monday night at 7:30 pm. Since we would have to take Hana with us (because she loves the show), we will have to wait until she's older. The show time is too late for her at this stage. So sad. :-)
Oh one more thing. I think they just announced that the top 11 dancers will go on tour (Comfort & Jessica).
Thanks for sharing those adorable videos! Carson is really good - that toy prop really adds to it!
Wendy
We LOVE this video - my husband keeps cracking up at the "no dancing" comments. Congrats on your graduation...that is a wonderful accomplishment. Hope the paperchasing is going smoothly.
Adreanna
Post a Comment