We're Home!
As much as we loved Carson's first trip to the beach, we are SO GLAD to be home!! We drove straight through from Florida to home yesterday and didn't pull into our driveway until 1AM, but we didn't care...we got to sleep in our own beds!! Thankfully, Carson slept until 9:30AM (way to go, Little Man!) but now there's unpacking and laundry to be done.
I have pictures from our whirlwind China Reunion Tour that I'll try to post later today. Thanks to all who followed our trip...and especially those who left such sweet comments!
By the way, I started feeling better on Sunday, but now feel sicker than ever!! Ugghhhh...I have to go to work tomorrow! Heading off to cups of hot tea and many salt water gargles...
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi, found your blog from another blog. It's been fun reading your blog - Carson is adorable - your blog always brings smiles and chuckles - thanks for sharing. It's wonderful the adjustment is going so well with your beautiful family. Glad you had a great and safe trip! Wendy
Glad your home and hope that you feel better soon!
I hope you feel better soon. Miss you already.
Trish
Post a Comment