Are You KIDDING Me????
I can't believe it, but I'm sick. I started feeling a bit under the weather last night, took a couple of ibuprofen, and made it through the evening. Well, this morning I am really sick. I mean I'm-sure-I-have-a-fever, achy-all-over, serious-headache, throat-hurts-so-bad-I-can-hardly-swallow, get-me-back-to-bed SICK!! But I'm ON VACATION!!!!!! Ugghhhh...
So while Meggie goes to dance her last number (sorry to have to miss your dance, Megster!), I'm heading back to bed to try to sleep this thing off. I definitely want to feel better so we can grab dinner someplace fun and go watch the 4th of July fireworks show!
This really stinks...
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm so sorry!!!! That just stinks! Well, at least your not sick in someplace like CHINA!!!!!! Alan got a little sick there, and it was darn near impossible to find any cold meds. Hope it go's away quickly.
Hugs from, cold and rainy (70 was the warmest it got today!!!) OHIO!!
Chelsie and Max
Praying for you and hoping you feel better soon!
Sorry to hear that you're feeling under the weather while on vacation. Hope you recoup soon!
Oh Theresa---what a major bummer! To be sick on vacation and miss Meggie's last dance event. I hope you are feeling better soon--especially before you start driving home.
Kristin
hey just email your email address and I'll put you in the private blog!
aarkre@yahoo.com
so glad to meet you and your family-hope JT did give Carson some bad tips!
Post a Comment