Do You Think the "Nap Wean" is Working?
Poor little guy, he has started begging me every day for a nap. This picture was taken a few minutes ago...we had just come back from running errands and he fell asleep in the car. I was able to pick him up and carry him in to the couch without waking him. He's sacked out!!
Yesterday, Meggie took Carson to the pool literally all day, with only a short break for lunch. When I got home from work, we immediately headed out to go to dinner and drop Meggie at dance class. He fell asleep in the minivan on the way to dinner. I carried him into the restaurant, laid him in the booth, we ate dinner while he slept (bagged his dinner up for later), carried him BACK to the minivan, ran a couple of small errands, and dropped Meggie at the dance studio...THEN he woke up. Of course, it was 8:15PM!! He ate his chicken fingers and fries in the minivan while Meggie danced and I did some reading for school.
I do believe this kid is gonna be taking naps until well until high school!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wish my girls would nap! I would love some quiet time during the day. :-) Such a sweet boy. I like hearing of his adventures with big sister since we have teen siblings too.
If Izzy didn't nap I would be jumping off something high. naps are important for moms and kids. Austin had a hard time weaning from his nap. he would fall asleep on the way home from school up to 2nd grade. The car was so quiet.
MJ is 7 and still wants a nap? She is so sleepy when she came home from school-I felt so bad. She would go to bed at like 7pm!
Carrie-trish friend
That is so funny!! We ALL are very cranky on days Max doesn't get a nap. Him for being sleepy, us for needing a break! Half the time I need a nap more than he does! Sounds like he sure isn't ready to give it up. Good luck, Miss you guys!
Chelsie and Max
PS. are you open any evenings? Our pool is open if your kiddo's want to come for a swim.
You are one BUSY mom!! It makes me tired just THINKING about all that you do!!
Erin
Nice!Peanut acts like it is torture if I suggest a nap.. which means I don't get one either :)
So cute-I wish I could nap like him.
Post a Comment