Coloring Easter Eggs...and Vacuuming the Kid??
Last night we had another first with Carson...coloring Easter eggs! We even made Meggie take part. Of course, in her typical teenage ways, she acted like it was the dumbest activity we could have forced her to take part in -- but I think she ended up having a little bit of fun. A few pictures of the festivities:
Carson checking out all the colors Daddy prepared...

...while Meggie "pretends" to have fun.

Carson was quite impressed with this green egg that Daddy colored for him...

...but soon after Mr. Independent decided Daddy needed to step away!

Carson's favorite part was dropping the eggs into the coloring -- he always made sure there was a huge splash!!

Carson, are you having fun with the eggs?? I think that smile says it all!!

First thing this morning, Carson wanted to check out the finished products one more time.

After we colored eggs, Carson got yet ANOTHER haircut! (That boy's hair grows like weeds!!) His hair is so thick and wiry and makes him such an itchy mess by the time we're through, so Daddy decided to try a new cleanup method...

...yes, folks, he's vacuuming the boy!! Actually, it works great and Carson LOVES it!! I haven't heard him giggle like that in a while!
We'll have more pictures from Easter Sunday (wait 'til you see Carson in his new Easter outfit...so cute!!), but I'll end this post with another pic of the loving Big Sister with her adorable Little Brother.
2 comments:
It's just not fair for a boy's hair to gow so fast and so pretty when there are girls that are hair challenged!
Happy First Easter Carson! Have a blast!
Trish
That vacuuming photo is so hilarious, I was laughing out loud! Yea, what is it with boy hair growing so much more quickly? And, when it's being cut, there's enough clippings in the floor to make a fur coat! Shesh!
Sara
Post a Comment