Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Our Christmas Cards are Ordered!

I decided to be adventurous (and lazy, since they're pre-printed) with our Christmas cards this year. I took a bunch of pictures of the kids and ordered cards through Snapfish. These two photos made the cut...aren't they a hoot??




The creative message I came up with last night at 10:30PM?

"Look what's under our tree..."




















The first one is the main picture on the card, with the kissy-face one smaller and placed in the corner.

Don't you just LOVE it?? OK, so maybe you don't, but I do!! If you typically get a Christmas card from us...sorry I blew the surprise! I just wanted to share these adorable pics and couldn't wait!!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Totally cute!! Love it...I've GOT to work on my cards! Lainey's referral pic is gonna be on there for sure!

demetrisfamily said...

They are both such beautiful kids! What a Merry Christmas this one will be!

Nancy :0)

Ohilda said...

Toooooo cute!!! I wish I were as creative as you in placing my order.

Merry Christmas!