The Travel Call is Complete!
Sherri from CCAI called and we talked for about 20 minutes about details of the trip. She answered my questions (of course, I had a page full) and reassured me that all our I's are dotted and our T's are crossed. (If you know me, you KNOW how much I appreciate that!!)
We're still a travel group of just us, so for the Beijing and Hefei portions of the trip, it'll just be our family and our in-China guide. In Guangzhou, we will be able to meet LOTS of other families...and, actually, we'll get to meet Sherri! She told me she's traveling with a group and they will be at the U.S. Consulate the same day we are! How funny to get to meet her on the other side of the world!!!
One more thing off the checklist...now we REALLY need to start packing!!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey, Teresa! I'm catching up on your blog - sooooo much to read!! I'm so excited for you guys. You've certainly come a long way from when you first started your blog, and in such a short time if you think about it, with a laptop and digital camera. Of course, we're all expecting you to master all of your electronics and blog daily while in China :) Seriously, just do the best you can, even if you only have time to post a picture or two. Wow, I can't believe it's almost time for you guys to go. I can't wait to see Carson in his costume. I can't wait to see him and you in the same picture! I know you'll take lots and lots of pictures. I hope he likes the whole costume idea and gets into it. You're going to be such a wonderful, fun "boy momma." Thanks for letting us follow along. It really is wonderful to get to share in this incredible journey. Love, Sara
Post a Comment