Monday, October 29, 2007

Nap Time...Then Up For a Physical!

When the doctor arrived with Lisa about 10 minutes early, I offered to go wake Carson up. He woke easily, no fuss, and cooperated with the physical like an angel. The only time he started to cry...started but never actually did...was when the doctor kept pushing him to talk to her. I felt like saying, "Listen, lady, you just woke him up and poked all over him...give him a break!" I kept my mouth shut...hard to believe...and she finally stopped pushing. He is a model patient, endured everything she checked without so much as a whimper. Some pics...

This is when the doctor kept pushing him to talk...and he blatantly refused!!After the doctor left, I gave him a snack of drinkable yogurt (at least, that's what I think it was!). He liked it and gave a loud, "Ahhhhhhhhh" after a big gulp. I laughed and said, "Yummy!" He laughed along and repeated, "Yummy!"
Currently, Kevin, Meggie and Carson are rolling around on our bed, laughing and shrieking. (Haven't heard THAT much noise in a while!!) They got out the beach ball (thanks, Wendy and Tim!) and he LOVES it!! We've got a mean game of smack-the-ball-around-the-room going on.

Gotta go...I'm missing all the fun!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. How exciting is this? Hello Carson, we can't wait to see you here in America. We all miss you and can't wait until you all get back. Unfortunately I won't be able to come to the airport because by that time Tim will have left for Thailand. So, you'll be closer to him than I will be! I know, pretty scarey, huh? I just wanted to say a long distance "Hi." We just think he's the cutest and Brendan loves that he's playing with the beach ball!

Redmom2005 said...

I'm so happy for all of you! Glad to see him smiling...and looking so happy to FINALLY be with mommy and daddy (and Meggie too)!!!

Erin DeNicolo