My Baby's First Picture!
Brian Stuy at Research-China really delivers! He promised to get the finding ad to me by Monday, so I was shocked to see it in my e-mail today! He also informed me he sent me a 5x7 print of the ad via regular mail.
The translation of Carson's finding ad reads as follows: "An abandoned baby, a boy, we don't know what his name was. On 9/13/2003 he was found at the main gate of the Hefei City Children's welfare Institute. He had a note with him, stating he was born on September 4, 2003. This baby boy has rectangular face, light skin, and deformities on both arms and legs."
I don't mind telling you, this ad makes me cry! First of all, how CUTE is that picture?? Secondly, the fact that the note was left with him tells me that his birthday is not a guess (as is often the case).
You'd better believe I'll be requesting that note when we visit with the orphanage staff! What an amazing gift for our Little Man!!
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What an adorable picture! Such a sweet face. I'm so happy you were able to get this amazing piece of Carson's history.
Sara
He is so cute!! Oh, I can't wait to get him and Max together!!!!!!!!! I hope you are ready for a fun and exciting time!
Chelsie
Post a Comment