Saturday, August 18, 2007

Weird Dream...Good Omen??

Last night...well, actually, this morning just before waking for work at the horrible hour of 4:45 a.m...I had a very weird dream. In the dream, I had gone to CCAI (our adoption agency, which is nowhere NEAR our home state!) and it was Match Day! There were couples all over the building in cubicles and CCAI staff members were handing out babies to everybody there...even a set of male twins! After I got to the last cubicle (where the twins were), I saw Carson walking down the hallway...and he recognized me!! He happily walked right up to me. I crouched down to get at his eye level and he put his hands on my face and started kissing me softly on the cheek. He kept repeating, "It will be fine, Mama. It will be fine." He said that about three times...and the alarm went off and WOKE ME UP!!! AAAACCCCKKKK!!! I REALLY wanted to go back to the dream and kiss his little cheeks...but, no, I had to get up and go to work. =(

While this dream was bizarre for many reasons -- especially the fact that CCAI staff members were handing out babies like they were door prizes and also that Carson not only recognized me but spoke perfect English -- I still choose to believe that Carson is correct.

It will be fine...our LOA has GOT to be coming this week!!!!!

No comments: